Hi Guys.

I am getting an error named 36005 while updating Apps in blackberry playbook.it starts showing up after updating OS to latest beta version.Any idea how to get rid of that
    08-21-12 01:49 PM
    Better question is what have you done to try and fix it yourself?

Reboot device?
    Disconnect and reconnect WiFi?
    Refresh App World?
    Talk to the Oracle and just see if it was a glitch in the Matrix?

There is lots of errors that can occur, without knowing what you've ALREADY tried to do to fix them chances are, people will just end up suggesting the obvious.
    08-21-12 02:01 PM
    Better question is what have you done to try and fix it yourself?

Reboot device?
    Disconnect and reconnect WiFi?
    Refresh App World?
    Talk to the Oracle and just see if it was a glitch in the Matrix?

There is lots of errors that can occur, without knowing what you've ALREADY tried to do to fix them chances are, people will just end up suggesting the obvious.
    I tried rebooting,disconnect/Reconnect wifi.I got an update for IM+ and cavemen.when i click upgrade it authenticate my blackberry id and then giving this error
    08-21-12 02:16 PM
    Buy any app. This will fix it.

Happened to me when trying to update angry birds space. Then I tried after buying a new app and then voila! I could start downloading
    08-21-12 02:37 PM
    Before you try buying more apps, delete the wifi network and add it again. That usually clears appworld/bbid errors.
    08-21-12 04:13 PM
    Before you try buying more apps, delete the wifi network and add it again. That usually clears appworld/bbid errors.
    True that.
    I only found this "solution" because I wanted that new app, hehe
    08-21-12 04:43 PM
    Interesting, I'm getting this same error as well when trying to upgrade IM+(free version).
    08-21-12 05:29 PM
    Easy.. I had mine his problem. Refresh the apps list and it fixes it.
    Saul89 and coolhorn like this.
    08-21-12 06:54 PM
    Easy.. I had mine his problem. Refresh the apps list and it fixes it.
    Worked! Restarting the Playbook didn't but this did. Weird.
    08-21-12 07:41 PM
    I've had this error twice now when trying to upgrade apps for I'd received an upgrade alert. In both cases I could reinstall the new version after deleting the old -wouldn't have tried that with paying apps! One would say that the appworld app had refreshed itself if it notifies of upgrades, no?

Is it normal that one has to authenticate to upgrade a free app while this is not required when installing it? I can kind of understand the system throws an 'invalid price' error (35005) in that case!
    10-11-12 07:42 AM
    I had this error for about 5 hours the other day after I finally upgraded my 64gig to the official 2.1 OS. I rebooted. I changed my password using a pc. I refreshed the list. A few hours later it decided to work again. Not sure what triggered it or what fixed it.
    10-12-12 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD