| | 11-17-11, 05:24 PM Thread Author #3
Sure, no problem.
I don't watch TV that much, let alone on my Playbook. But, she is the one anchor I will try to keep up with.
I usually use my Playbook for video chat, facebook, web-surfing, reading books (I'm on my fourth one since I got the Playbook) and it beats carrying around the laptop AND a book, and lately my son (and I) have been playing a few of the games released.
I watch CrackBerry regularly for suggested games and we got one called Wreckless Racing. Lots of fun. My co-worket and I played it (it is multi-player via web) and had lots of fun. ( watched me with my Playbook for a while and when it went on sale he got three for himself and family).
As a side note, I often find that I rely on seven sources of information:
1. Roubini Global Economics for economic analysis works on Playbook.
2. The Economist Magazine for more casual but quite informative analysis. You can get it on the Playbook as well via web.
3. Bloomberg news for market analysis. I used to get their channel but found it be inferior to the Bloomberg app because I have to follow their schedule vs. just picking my own articles at will. The Bold 9930 does a good job there. I cancelled the Blooomberg TV service and just read it from my App.
4. Value Line for stock reports. Warren Buffett seems to like it so it is good for little ol me.
5. The Oregonian. I live in Portland and find their reporting quite good.
7. My new favorite. CNN/OutFront.
I don't ever listen to:
Fox News. Surveys show that their viewers have a less accurate understanding of what is happening in the world. Besides, after watching them for a couple of minutes I start getting stressed out. It is just not good reporting in my view.
Honestly, I can get everyting I want on my Playbook. I know that people say it does not have this or that but I just don't care. For me this device is awesome, portable, secure and just a pleasure to use. Oh yeah, and it saves me money because I have a BB and use Bridge. That is hands down the best combo out there in my view.