Hi,

I have ".epub" files in my laptop,How can i transfer and read them on my Blackberry Playbook.
    Is there any app available for Blackberry Playbook that i can use with my .epub.

Thanks in advance
    03-05-13 04:08 PM
    There's an epub reader in appworld that's a favorite with Crackberry users. Check out the app subforum here. You may need to deal with drm/encoding/protection.
    03-05-13 04:50 PM
    You can connect your pb by usb or transfer the files by wifi...
    There are loads of ereaders. You can sideload an android ome like epub or moon+ reader or take book reader from app world!
    The search button on the forum help too
    03-05-13 04:51 PM
    You can connect your pb by usb or transfer the files by wifi...
    There are loads of ereaders. You can sideload an android ome like epub or moon+ reader or take book reader from app world!
    The search button on the forum help too
    If downloading from App World, be sure to NOT download an app called "Book Reader" - It is very bad. What you need, is one of two others. One that I have, is called "Book Reader for Epub and Kindle" There is another called "PlayEpub Book Reader". There is a review of these here
    seamonky and Alicia Erlich like this.
    03-05-13 06:44 PM
    Well, just goes to show you. I've used just about every ereader you can find on my android and PB. That includes Aldiko, Moon +, Mantano, Sony, Kobo. The best one, in my opinion, is Book Reader. Yeah, the one dissed above. Go figure.
    03-05-13 07:23 PM
    Lol bookreader is by far my fave also.

The developer is amazing at responding to issues and they r constantly upgrading it. I havent used any other app in a few yrs since I got it.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    03-05-13 07:26 PM
    I also use BookReader to read non-protected media. Also have the Kindle app sideloaded, but it's real buggy.
    03-06-13 05:31 AM
    I personally use Moon+ Reader (sideloaded) and really like it for reading epub files.
    03-06-13 06:35 AM
    Book Reader for Epub and Kindle is well worth the 75p, i use it every day and can not fault it
    kwelamnp likes this.
    03-06-13 07:37 AM
    Well, just goes to show you. I've used just about every ereader you can find on my android and PB. That includes Aldiko, Moon +, Mantano, Sony, Kobo. The best one, in my opinion, is Book Reader. Yeah, the one dissed above. Go figure.
    Lol bookreader is by far my fave also.
    I also use BookReader to read non-protected media
    I think you guys should look more carefully at just which app you actually have. If you like it, you more than likely have "Book Reader for Epub and Kindle". NOT "Book Reader" which is non-functional and real POS.!

Please check which app you actually have before you post back!
    03-06-13 11:14 AM
    I think you guys should look more carefully at just which app you actually have. If you like it, you more than likely have "Book Reader for Epub and Kindle". NOT "Book Reader" which is non-functional and real POS.!

Please check which app you actually have before you post back!
    To clarify I bought and like the "Book reader for epub and Kindle " App. Fantastic app.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    03-06-13 01:01 PM
    I am using "Book Reader for EPUB and Kindle books" By Untangled Development. Definitely worth the $0.99 by far, and I don't buy very many apps.
    BlackBerry World - Book Reader for EPUB and Kindle books

I believe the one that is not so good referred to above is "Book Reader" By bbcubezone.
    kwelamnp and wilbrich like this.
    03-06-13 01:11 PM
    Well, you learn something new every day. Yes, the app that I'm so fond of is from Untangled Development. I think there's a lesson here. Read the fine print before you speak.
    kwelamnp likes this.
    03-07-13 09:51 AM
    +1 on the "Book Reader for EPUB and Kindle books" by Untangled Development. Very important it is this version and not the one by bbcubezone.

Better than sideloaded version. (At the time I downloaded and tried a half dozen different types and finally settled on Untangled Development's version.)
    03-07-13 10:48 AM
    +100 for Book Reader for EPUB and Kindle books.

One of the few apps I spent money one. It is smooth and updated frequently.
    Combined with the Baen Free Library ( Baen Ebooks ) and The Fifth Imperium ( BaenCD at the Fifth Imperium ) you can load up on a lot of of good scifi / fantasy books, legitimately, for free.
    03-07-13 10:55 AM
    Get "Playepub" Great!
    03-07-13 03:42 PM
    Thanks for all updates......
    03-08-13 05:28 PM