Geeze dude. Only reading what you wrote. Read it yourself. Don't shoot the messenger.
    Forcing innuendo where it never existed...you're really reaching.
    07-31-12 08:34 PM
    Forcing innuendo where it never existed...you're really reaching.
    Mike. Go back and read your post. I didn't write it. You did.

Sent from my treat of the week.
    07-31-12 10:27 PM
    I did ask him.....with all those millions and millions of apps, how many do you use? He was like...4

facebook, instagram(I called him a flamer when he said it) and like gmail....so I was like whoopie, you use apps that just about everyone has..........................................

the sad part isn't the ignorance, its when knowledge is ignored.
    Irony here is someone using the term flamer and then claiming to not be ignorant.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    08-09-12 08:14 AM
    Are you calling crackcookie ignorant?
    08-09-12 08:30 AM
    For me, as can be seen in my profile, I have an Ipad, two 10.1" Android tablets, and the Playbook. As I have stated in numerous posts, I use my Playbook the most of all my tablets by far. I really only use my 10.1 Android tablets for watching Netflix and Hulu Plus while away from home. The Ipad blows for Netflix and Hulu Plus because of the 4:3 aspect ratio of the screen. As I have an Android phone, which is so much easier to grab and use for accessing my Android apps, that I practically never grab either of my Android tablets, for the same apps designed for phones look outright stupid on a 10" tablet. As for the Nexus 7, I sold mine after a week, for, again, I found myself grabbing for my phone instead of the Nexus 7. Also, even though the Nexus 7 has a higher screen resolution than the Playbook, the Playbook has a brighter screen and when comparing the same photos and high res videos between the two, the Playbook looked much better.

As a side note, for anyone out there shopping for a 10" Android tablet at a bargain price, I highly recommend the Toshiba Thrive. Remanufactures are available by the thousands online...and ever one I have purchased was in reality 100% new in every way. The prices for remans start at $190 on eBay and the host of "daily deal" sites, the Ice Cream Sandwich update was just released two days ago, it has a full sized HDMI out, full sized USB, full sized SD Card slot, and to the best of my knowledge, is the only tablet EVER with a removeable/replaceable battery (and spare batteries are only $25 on Amazon).
    Last edited by nextcity; 08-09-12 at 08:50 AM.
    08-09-12 08:34 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD