ahh another one burned by the Storm...causing permanent blindness..

What's storm got to do with the current state of affairs?

You really need to upgrade so you can take advantage of the native email that you seek, along with more amazing features....
    It's simple really, no need to wait until February.
    Yes, it is amazing that small headphones ATTACHED TO A WIRE work with this advanced device. I am just blown away. And the fact that Word can actually spell but does not share that ability with its fraternal twins, email and reply boxes also just blows me away. More blown away by its advanced search features. Get out magnifying glass and look for the word you want in a pdf file as you scroll through the document. A M A Z I N G. Truly.
    mickrg123 likes this.
    10-30-11 05:20 PM
    ahh another one burned by the Storm...causing permanent blindness..

What's storm got to do with the current state of affairs?

You really need to upgrade so you can take advantage of the native email that you seek, along with more amazing features....
    It's simple really, no need to wait until February.
    Storm was Rims first all new product to market, total fail. Rim got me, the next all new product to market is the PlayBook another total fail. My fault I let Rim burn me twice. I went blind with BB phones watching the spinning hour glass and the super slow browsers. I did upgrade I'm on Android!
    10-30-11 06:03 PM
    Yes, it is amazing that small headphones ATTACHED TO A WIRE work with this advanced device. I am just blown away. And the fact that Word can actually spell but does not share that ability with its fraternal twins, email and reply boxes also just blows me away. More blown away by its advanced search features. Get out magnifying glass and look for the word you want in a pdf file as you scroll through the document. A M A Z I N G. Truly.

Amazing PlayBook features!

LMAO!
    10-30-11 06:05 PM
    Its funny to see how little you Americans know about Canada. Our summer is EXACTLY the same time as yours is. Begins June 22nd and goes until September 22nd or whatever.

And seriously, enough of the jokes about 2012 or whatever, I will give each one of you $500 if the updates you guys are whining so much about don't come before Oct 31st 2011! IE Calender, Native Email

LOL. I wish I had whined.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.
    12-29-11 10:57 PM
    Now we can whine about the fact that someone did not pay off the bet. One more broken promises regarding the pb.
    12-30-11 12:02 AM
    Can't wait for my $500!
    12-30-11 02:21 AM
    Can't wait for my $500!
    This is the one time I'm happy to use RIM's $1=�1 AppWorld exchange rate.

�500 is much more sweet (TM) than �322.
    12-30-11 05:39 AM
    Really? Back to this? Now that's progress.
    12-30-11 05:50 AM
    Really? Back to this? Now that's progress.
    About as much progress as, well, you know..............

Happy New Year, Blackjack.
    12-30-11 09:42 AM
109 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD