- CrackBerry Abuser
- 101 Posts
Emails seem to delete after reading
Emails seem to work ok on my playbook but when a new message arrives older emails seem to be automatically deleted......is there a setting to adjust and is there a deleted email / recycle bin on the playbook as i can't find it if there is...lol
- CrackBerry Addict
11-24-2012, 07:14 PM #2
- 765 Posts
- nacle of phones: BB!
GF has been complaining of same on her Verizon 9930 and last few days her PB. Haven't looked into it yet. And not receiving some emails on one or the other.
Gotta get on it. Service books on phone?
- By b.nelson in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-27-2009, 06:51 AM
- By TheSultan in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2008, 10:36 AM
- By ashworth102680 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 05-20-2008, 05:17 PM
- By swampboy in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2008, 10:55 AM
- By Chickpea67 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2008, 02:27 PM