After upgrading the PB OS to 2.0, the email connectivity with my 9810 no longer functions. If I am out of range of a Wi-Fi connection, I have no email connectivity on the PB the way I did before the upgrade. How can I regain this connectivity without paying AT&T for a second data account?

Thanks for you help.
    03-27-12 10:47 PM
    After upgrading the PB OS to 2.0, the email connectivity with my 9810 no longer functions. If I am out of range of a Wi-Fi connection, I have no email connectivity on the PB the way I did before the upgrade. How can I regain this connectivity without paying AT&T for a second data account?

Thanks for you help.
    Are you talking about the bridge function?
    03-27-12 10:55 PM
    Are you talking about the bridge function?
    I am really not sure. Shortly after I bought the PB I downloaded a "workaround" for AT&T, and I could see all my emails on the PB while I was in the middle of nowhere if I had my 9810 with me. I was able to do this without paying AT&T for a second data connection. And it worked perfect.
    03-27-12 11:09 PM
    You need the bridge from rroyy. Search and you should find it.
    03-27-12 11:17 PM
    I am really not sure. Shortly after I bought the PB I downloaded a "workaround" for AT&T, and I could see all my emails on the PB while I was in the middle of nowhere if I had my 9810 with me. I was able to do this without paying AT&T for a second data connection. And it worked perfect.
    OK where did you download the Bridge app on the phone. Was it from Rroyy.com. Also. There was an update to the bridge app as well.
    03-27-12 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD