- CrackBerry Abuser
- 178 Posts
Email issues after OS upgrade: formerly w/Yahoo, now with Gmal. Anyone else?
Love my PB (both of 'em), but have had this email issue since the latest (few weeks ago) upgrade:
For over a year, my Yahoo email was inconsistently sent; my subfolders weren't synched to the PB, etc. I relied on the very/consistent Gmail account, which had no PB problems.
Now, however, since OS 184.108.40.2064, my Gmail mail no longer is sent to the PB.....while Yahoo mail is working VERY well, subfolders and all.
Any one experience something similar, and if so....how'd you solve it?
I still think the RIM, once BB10 is released, should upgrade the promo on the PB tablet, as aside from the above, its a marvelous machine!!
- 12-30-12, 11:05 AM #2
I haven't had this problem with any of my mail accounts but some that have had issues with their Gmail accts deleted the account and reloaded, which appeared to work for them. Have you done a hard reset since the update? How do you have your sync settings configured? Are your Yahoo accts configured the same as your Gmail accts in Advanced Settings?
If a reset doesn't help, I would delete the offending accts, do a hard reset and then reload the accounts. Worth a try, if you haven't already done that.
- By Dwnshft in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-29-10, 08:53 AM
- By KFS416 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-09, 04:47 PM
- By eismann in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-09, 09:56 PM
- By Renocat in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-09, 10:50 AM
- By aceswildtru in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-08, 12:05 PM