I accidentally deleted the email icon and maybe the whole messaging program . I was moving icons around and i hit the trash
    How do it get it back?
    I hit check for upgrade and nothing happened.
    Thanks a million!
    06-02-13 08:32 AM
    Did you try restarting it?

Posted via CB10
    06-02-13 09:18 AM
    Yes i did, hoping it would cause an upgrade to replace missing stuff
    06-02-13 09:23 AM
    Are you sure it was deleted and not just moved to a new screen or to the bottom of another screen? Try swiping from right to left to see if it accidentally got moved to a new screen. On all screens, move them up and down to see if any extra icons are "hidden" off-screen. If neither of those find your icon, try rebooting the device. If that still doesn't get the icon back, back up the device, then try reloading the software through debricking. That should get everything back.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-02-13 09:27 AM
    I agree with Gtiffany.

I am not sure that you can DELETE that icon/app. It might have been lurking somewhere else on the pb. As he noted, there are panes/panels off to the right (or left), so try swiping from near the right edge toward the left to reveal additional panes. Also swipe up to reveal icons lower on the screen. And look in any folders you have created. But let me ask, which email icon - the Native one or BRIDGE email?

One proviso: If you moved ALL Icons off of the Dock (those fixed 5 icons) at one time, then there is a bug in the PB. You will have to move them all up there, one at a time, including the ones off to the left or right panes until they are ALL GONE. Then reboot.
    Ankieberry likes this.
    06-02-13 10:20 AM
    I agree with Gtiffany.

One proviso: If you moved ALL Icons off of the Dock (those fixed 5 icons) at one time, then there is a bug in the PB. You will have to move them all up there, one at a time, including the ones off to the left or right panes until they are ALL GONE. Then reboot.
    This worked! Thanks!!!!
    FF22 and jamesharmeling like this.
    06-02-13 10:55 AM