Tomorrow (March 10th) is my birthday. Today sometime after 5:00 PM (ET) I got an email from they gym I go to (Good life) wishing me a happy birthday. The very odd part: The email shows I got it TOMORROW (March 10th) at 7:22 AM. The email ONLY shows on my Playbook. It does NOT show in my GMail (yes I checked the spam folder) or on my Blackberry.

Attached is the picture of this to prove I'm not crazy.

Anyone have any ideas? Is this a bug or did I hit some kind of weird disruption in the space time continuum?
    03-09-12 09:42 PM
    Great scott!
    Alphax45, Chrisy and malcerie like this.
    03-09-12 09:50 PM
    This is clearly a rip in the space time continuum as a result of the recent X1 class solar flare.
    03-09-12 11:01 PM
    You must be truly blessed. Happy Birthday, by the way ...
    03-09-12 11:02 PM
    I got one "from the future" yesterday. I did however receive the same email on my phone, but not from the future. I think it may have something to do with the sync server RIM is using for the email on the playbook.
    03-10-12 12:01 AM
    Tomorrow (March 10th) is my birthday. Today sometime after 5:00 PM (ET) I got an email from they gym I go to (Good life) wishing me a happy birthday. The very odd part: The email shows I got it TOMORROW (March 10th) at 7:22 AM. The email ONLY shows on my Playbook. It does NOT show in my GMail (yes I checked the spam folder) or on my Blackberry.

Attached is the picture of this to prove I'm not crazy.

Anyone have any ideas? Is this a bug or did I hit some kind of weird disruption in the space time continuum?
    Was your PlayBook traveling 88 miles per hour? Did you download a flux capacitor app? Leave it in a blue police box and a man calling himself The Doctor? If no, then you're just entered into the twilight zone, no bigee.
    03-10-12 03:39 AM
    Did you try giving your playbook a good old fashioned dose of 1.21 gigawatts?
    Jiggawatts!
    03-10-12 04:54 AM
    Did you try giving your playbook a good old fashioned dose of 1.21 gigawatts?
    None, but since that one email it also hasn't been Back To The Future either...
    03-10-12 08:56 AM
    Jiggawatts!
    Actually it is Gigawatts. Just sayin.
    03-10-12 09:06 AM
    Actually it is Gigawatts. Just sayin.
    Of course it is, but the good doctor pronounced it "jiggawatts" in the movie.
    03-10-12 10:45 AM
    You might want to consider pushing the date of your PB ahead by 2 days + 1 hour. This way, you'll be able to get updates, report tech news, and be the first to start threads that others may be thinking about before they get to think or even read about it. Oh, and the +1 hour is for Daylight Savings Time which starts at 'o dark thirty, Monday night.
    03-10-12 10:53 AM
    Great scott!

You're bad!! That's a killer response
    03-10-12 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD