My messages work fine, but I have a question about adding an attachment. When I tap the add atachment icon the file manager screen comes up and I can pick from Pictures, Video, Music or Documents. The pictures folder contains my jpegs, the video folder my mp4 viedos,the music folder has my mp3s but the documents folder only contains .doc, .pdf .xls files and I want to attach a .epub file to my email. The epub file is in the documents folder when I look at it with Air Browser but it doesn't show up in the file manager which is where the add attachment icon takes me. Are message attachments limited to the usual docs to go files.doc, .pdf, etc. or is there a way to attach other file types.

Thanks
    03-23-12 11:11 PM
    Well, you could change the file EXTENSION to fudge so that you can attach it easily and just warn your recipient to rename on receipt.

Files&Folders can email any attachment but you have to preassign the outgoing email address in that app, it can only attach one file at a time, and it does not use your contact list, so you'd need to either know the outgoing email address or copy/paste it.
    rsvp likes this.
    03-23-12 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD