I noticed these new Apps on my tablet desktop: Zinio, Press Reader, Clock, Weather, Voice Notes, Accessories Store, Setup.

Are these new or did I not swish right to left far enough?
    05-22-13 10:48 PM
    I noticed these new Apps on my tablet desktop: Zinio, Press Reader, Clock, Weather, Voice Notes, Accessories Store, Setup.

OLD. Old everywhere.
    05-22-13 10:50 PM

The pb can have what are called - you know, I don't know what they are called!!!! Panes or Panels initially off to the RIGHT but you can eliminate them by moving all the icons. You can create additional panes to the right of that, etc. You SWIPE Left to reveal the new right panel (pane) and swipe left again if there are more of them. Swipe Right to go back, etc. You can tap/hold till the icons are blinking and drag an icon to the right, off the edge of the screen to the next pane. And it will be moved to that next panel (see, I keep changing from pane to panel).....

If you look very carefully between the docked icons and the first row of regular icons, in the very center, will be a tiny little white box and a hard to see black box(es) (visibility will depend on wall paper pattern and color). They show which pane/panel you are in and which direction the other might be relative.

Go for it.
    05-22-13 11:06 PM
    Brilliant! Thanks rupam95 and F2. All these months that I had the PB I was not aware of these two things. Thanks a million.
    05-24-13 12:12 AM