Long story short: Had a rain storm and the roof leaked overnight, found PB with a few drops of water on it. I turned it off immediately and let it sit for a day but noticed now it has a small amount of condensation in the top left corner. Arrrgggh hope its going to be ok :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-11 12:50 AM
    Leave it off and stick it in a bag of rice for a couple days, to dry it out.
    11-09-11 06:21 AM
    Ouch!!!!! Hopefully it works.

One of my worst nightmares is spilling a liquid on my beloved Playbook.
    11-09-11 06:40 AM
    My other nightmare is that they decide to make a Threes Company movie!!!!
    11-09-11 06:41 AM
    My other nightmare is that they decide to make a Threes Company movie!!!!
    With the original cast (Yes, I know he's departed).

Also try real desiccant found in larger supplies at hardware stores.
    11-09-11 09:25 AM
    stole your child's rice crispies cereals, put GENTLY (do not crunch crispies) your playbook into the bag, close it with a tape ... and wait, depending of how much water, say 1 up to 5 days.
    P.S: Rice & desiccant are good too.
    11-09-11 09:47 AM
    I would stick with using plain white rice in a sealed bag for at least a couple of days, worked great for my BB phone once. Rice Crispies cereal would introduce the possibility of dust and other foreign additives (chemicals) from the cereal that probably would not be good for the device.
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    11-09-11 09:56 AM
    Long story short: Had a rain storm and the roof leaked overnight, found PB with a few drops of water on it. I turned it off immediately and let it sit for a day but noticed now it has a small amount of condensation in the top left corner. Arrrgggh hope its going to be ok :/
    you should worry about the roof leaking....
    11-09-11 10:12 AM
    Thanks for the advice everyone the roof (well actually its around the chimney) only leaks when its absolutely peeing down.

11-09-11 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD