Hey all, ive been looking around in the forums but i decided to post this, is there an easy way to put playlists on my playbook? The easiest way i found on the forums was creating the text document and naming it m3u afterwards i think, so if someone knows an easy way to do it would really appreciate it
    tvasile likes this.
    03-31-12 01:12 PM
    Have you tried to sync with itunes. I use this option in desktop mgr, under media sync, music. Here it will open itunes' list (assuming you have set it up with your itunes folder) It will show you playlists, albums, artist, and so on. Just check which ever you want and sync.

PS: It does take a while to sync, not sure why but in the end it works perfect for me..............For now.
    03-31-12 07:42 PM
    Creating playlists on PB is too difficult, that's why I haven't tried it. My music collection is duplicated on BB and PB. I create my playlists on my 9700/9900 and then drag and drop the .m3u files from phone to PB music folder via USB cable. I find this the easiest workaround at this stage. I also get album art with this method and all playlists are visible in the PB playlist browser
    Last edited by Scrapegoat; 03-31-12 at 10:19 PM.
    03-31-12 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD