hi all, assuming I can e-mail from my pb while tethered to my 9900 via bridge?
    I select the little letter inan envelope icon at the bottom left of the screen and I get a new email template however when I tap on the address bar or the body content area in order to activate the pop up keyboard nothing happens (keyboard doesnt show)!

any ideas? dont understand why I can call up a new mail template but not be able to write.

thanks.
    01-07-12 01:03 AM
    Send me your playbook and I can remedy that problem
    01-07-12 01:13 AM
    Try swiping from the bottom left to the centre. That brings the keyboard up.
    stevepar and gadgetier like this.
    01-07-12 01:16 AM
    sadly due to the lack of spellcheck, I typically type my email on my PB, open the email on my 9860, run spellcheck and send from my device :-)
    01-07-12 02:06 AM
    sadly due to the lack of spellcheck, I typically type my email on my PB, open the email on my 9860, run spellcheck and send from my device :-)
    You know, since April, I've never done that. I was looking for an icon to SaveDraft but just used the 'curvy arrow' in the upper left and it offered to save. And there it is was ON MY PHONE. Hopefully, this will only be necessary to sometime in Feb!!!
    01-07-12 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD