Hi everyone,

i am new to the playbook worldso excuse my silly questkon. my e mail syncronization is not working properly on my playbook. i only get the mails on my playbook that i get when the device is turned on. the others that i get while the device is off i do not get. any ideas how to fix it ? because this is really annoying

regards from germany
    tom
    10-19-13 07:13 AM
    oh i use gmail if this changes something.
    10-19-13 07:15 AM
    oh i use gmail if this changes something.
    Hi, the basic thing to remember is the email providers are constantly changing their parameters. It is rarely if ever something wrong with the pb or what your doing with it.

Questions first, do you access your mail from another source, ie laptop, pc or mobile phone. Gmail will only download current unread messages to one device. Therefore if you read them on your laptop they will not show on your pb because you've read them........ Test this by logging in to your gmail account through your pb browser and mark all mail in there as unread. Log out of gmail and wait for the deluge of mail onto your pb. It never used to be like this but gmail has changed a lot of settings recently. You could also try looking at the folders on your pb mail account, open mail, click on the @ symbol, select your gmail account, then click on the folder symbol at the top of the screen on the left hand side. You should see a folder called "all mail" click on that to open it and see if your mail shows up?
    FF22 likes this.
    10-19-13 08:27 AM