Downloading TV shows straight from internet to Playbook?
I have a blackberry Playbook – Can anyone tell me where the movies and TV programs go when I download them from the internet? The appear to download but I’m not sure if they actually are or not…any help would be great as I am clueless!!
- 01-11-2013, 11:20 AM #2It was recently pointed out to me that SugarSync was still in my signature, and no longer available for free. It was a nice (free) ride, SugarSync, but I'm seeing Box and Dropbox now, via BB10 integration.
Thanks guys, well before I got my playbook I was using a laptop (unfortunately it was stolen) i was downloading Torrents from various sites – I also had Utorrent downloaded and the files would download here. When I try to download Utorrent onto the Playbook it looks as if it has downloaded but I’m unable to locate it. Now if I click download on any movie or show it looks like it is downloading but it doesn’t appear in video downloads. Should the playbook handle the same as a laptop? Am I just looking in the worng place? Thanks again for your help.
- By Michael Joseph in forum BBOS Movies / VideosReplies: 23Last Post: 12-13-2013, 04:21 AM
- By MarcC8520 in forum BBOS Movies / VideosReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2011, 02:03 PM
- By TravelinNana3 in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-11-2009, 05:35 AM
- By TravelinNana3 in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2009, 09:56 PM
- By debowhiz in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 10Last Post: 07-18-2008, 02:00 PM