I AM the OP! A PERFECT example of children not reading the entire thread before posting!!
    03-20-12 04:23 PM
    I AM the OP! A PERFECT example of children not reading the entire thread before posting!!
    Well, I have to eat some crow, then. While I did read the entire thread, I didn't memorize the name of the OP. And while you were 100% correct that some of us were bragging about our speeds -- which I did not deny -- your criticism for our having done so was unwarranted and unlikely to endear anyone else to further help you. I'm sorry that I didn't have any more to add to the thread beyond what had already been offered by others and so decided to get on the speed test post bandwagon. And I'm sorry that this offended you so greatly that you felt you needed to complain about it. I can assure you that if you were to open any other threads asking for assistance, I will certainly spare you my contributions in those.
    03-20-12 04:56 PM
    Naturally, when you title a thread "Download/transfer speeds are horrible" people are going to come in to share their speeds, I don't know why that's a problem, especially when you were provided with help.
    Stewartj1 likes this.
    03-20-12 05:07 PM
    I get the same or faster speeds using wifi than i do with my wired connection. I have a belkin n router with rcn 25mbps dl/2mbps ul cable internet. My router is set to g/n.
    03-20-12 08:10 PM
    Speed tests on my 2.4 & 5 gig networks.

The upload speed is capped on my plan
    03-20-12 08:39 PM
    Here's mine.

Using a linksys e4200

03-20-12 09:43 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD