Hi everyone I live in the UK and would like to know if there is any sites were I can download movies to Playbook to watch when I am not on line or when I am on holiday. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 02:43 PM
    Do you mean legally? There is the Video Store (I believe it's already working in the UK). Also, if you buy from Amazon or any other site, you should have no issues downloading them to you PlayBook.
    06-13-13 03:46 PM
    Don't think the video store is working in uk
    06-13-13 03:49 PM
    Hi everyone I live in the UK and would like to know if there is any sites were I can download movies to Playbook to watch when I am not on line or when I am on holiday. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    I use project free TV. Try it out a few times before you go. To my knowledge, its legal, just free and you ha e the choice to download or stream. Many people use it in Canada on playbook instead of Netflix
    06-13-13 04:07 PM

Posted via CB10
    or buy cheap used dvd at your local store and rip them.
    06-13-13 08:07 PM
    I use project free TV. Try it out a few times before you go. To my knowledge, its legal, just free and you ha e the choice to download or stream. Many people use it in Canada on playbook instead of Netflix
    And how is project free tv legal? It's just another streaming site which has illegally posted videos. Not to say that it doesn't work as I know people who use it, but please don't assume that it is legal. Unless you are streaming through a service like netflix/amazon prime/hulu or directly through a broadcaster's website, you can probably assume it's not legal content.
    06-14-13 08:16 AM