How do we downgrade from OS2.0 to 1.07?
    10-18-11 10:18 PM
    There are several threads on this, doesn't seem to work properly.
    Consensus is to wait for your 24 hours to expire and then load from cold via desktop, though nobody is sure that will work properly.
    At the worst, you'll have to wait for a real new version to come out.
    I'm stuck too...
    10-18-11 10:21 PM
    im sorry, this is nothing against you, but why do people ask the most obvious things?

it clearly states the following on the OS2 signup page

How do I remove the 2.0 Beta from my PlayBook?
    If you have already installed the preview and would like to go back to the latest production software, follow these instructions
    10-18-11 10:22 PM
    im sorry, this is nothing against you, but why do people ask the most obvious things?

it clearly states the following on the OS2 signup page
    and when you click link, you get this:

Prior to upgrading to a beta release of the BlackBerry Tablet OS, perform a full backup that can be used to restore your device after downgrading. Note: Backups of a higher release can not be restored onto a lower release.
    10-18-11 10:30 PM
    Obviously, those re-posting the instructions have not tried to follow them...
    Doesn't work.
    Hoping for another solution.
    David
    10-18-11 10:33 PM
    Obviously, those re-posting the instructions have not tried to follow them...
    Doesn't work.
    Hoping for another solution.
    David
    the question posed was

How do we downgrade from OS2.0 to 1.07?
    which is what was answered, given more info maybe a fuller insturction could of been relayed.

logically it says the download of OS2 is only valid for 24 hours, so one would imagine that once that 24hrs passes, then desktop manager will once again offer up 1.0.7.

but in answer to your point, no i dont want to go back, i downloaded the developer beta to develop on. thats the whole point.
    10-18-11 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD