Hey,

I have a web based email app that I'd like to be able to access via playbook. I didn't create the app, but I have access to the html. The way it works currently is that to open a message, you must double click to open it. I've attempted to add
    Code:
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 initial-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no" name="viewport"/>
    to prevent zooming upon double tap, but that is all it did. It did not allow me to double click and open the item.

Has anyone else had a need to double click something in the pb browser, and if so,has anyone found a solution?

thanks!
    02-08-12 06:53 PM
    Does a tap & HOLD do anything on it?
    02-08-12 06:55 PM
    no it does not. i know that on a regular computer browser, the right click menu is a custom one, not the browser's default right click menu.
    02-08-12 07:26 PM
    I think that problem cropped up before. Tap and highlight the message, then use the keyboard and press the ENTER key. See if that works.
    shick11sp likes this.
    02-08-12 10:43 PM
    I think that problem cropped up before. Tap and highlight the message, then use the keyboard and press the ENTER key. See if that works.
    Brilliant F2! Thanks for the help! I thought I had tried that before, but apparently I was mistaken... Works like a charm!
    02-08-12 10:56 PM
    It was NOT my idea only that I remembered it!
    02-09-12 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD