RIM, if you read these forums please add the double space bar for "." shortcut like the phones have! lol k thanks.

/useless thread
    04-19-11 05:21 PM
    must be annoying, like when i sit here on my laptop, and write emails that have no punctuation because my space doesnt double tap a . lol
    04-19-11 05:23 PM
    you may find this interesting... but the developers that wrote docs2go for the playbook included this feature in their word processing app. Weird that RIM didnt include this for everything else...
    04-19-11 05:24 PM
    When the Blackberry Bridge is connected, the double space bar works!! So when you're emailing via bridge, it's good to go. It's just not anywhere yet on the native QNX.

In giving RIM my initial feedback I expressed my frustration over this to them... they ARE working on something... am guessing it's already under construction but just not ready to roll out yet. Hopefully soon. That'll be a welcomed software update.
    04-19-11 05:25 PM
    Works for me in the browser and in the messages app...
    04-19-11 05:26 PM
    wow didnt't realize that about docs2go. i'm so spoiled by my phone for the periods and the apostrophes.
    04-19-11 05:26 PM
    you may find this interesting... but the developers that wrote docs2go for the playbook included this feature in their word processing app. Weird that RIM didnt include this for everything else...
    Ahhhh yeah. Well what the heck?! If it's in Docs2Go too, it must be doable.. maybe they just need to build it into every single app? That's strange.... I could have sworn this wasn't working in Docs2Go the first time I used it. Maybe they're already rolling this out then......
    04-19-11 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD