- CrackBerry Abuser
- 372 Posts
Does your PlayBook Freeze during Video capture?
I have had 3 PlayBooks and anytime the PlayBook is more then 1/2 full of storage the Video freezes. The Video will start recording then freeze for a few seconds then catch itself then freeze again, It will happen 4-5 times a min. Anyone else have this issue???1994 Nokia 2110,
1996 Star Tec, 2001 Sanyo SCP 5150, Motorola TalkAbout t900 2002 SideKick 2003 Treo 600, BlackBerry 7280, Nokia 3300. 2004 Sanyo PM8200, BlackBerry 7100t. 2005 BlackBerry 7100i, Sanyo MM5600. 2006 Samsung A940, A920. 2007 BlackBerry 8800, 8130, Nokia N95, BlackBerry 8300, 8350i. 2008 Treo 800w, BlackBerry 9630. 2009 Palm Pree, BlackBerry 8530. 2011 BlackBerry 9900. 2012Nokia Lumia 900 Nokia 808 PureView.2013 BLACKBERRY Z10
- CrackBerry Master
12-29-2012, 06:34 PM #2BlackBerry 10- The most disruptive innovation in mobile technology since the BlackBerry Smartphone
- 1,252 Posts
12-29-2012, 06:53 PM #3
- 19,503 Posts
This has been a bug for a while now. There's a thread that came back up the other day. One guy indicated that removing files also helped reduce or eliminate the freeze. I think he fixed it entirely by Wiping the device - but that's a pain in the neck fix!!!
- By deercreekmichael in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 43Last Post: 08-18-2012, 06:00 PM
- By luqman24 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 8Last Post: 07-26-2012, 08:53 AM
- By owensch1 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2009, 01:30 PM
- By owensch1 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2009, 01:30 PM
- By constabl in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2008, 07:25 AM