I read somewhere that putting 2 fingers and clicking on the trackpad would make a right click. I tried it with a mac on display at best buy and it worked. I was wondering if anyone can confirm that it works with the playbook.
    Last edited by irvc.666; 02-14-12 at 02:34 AM.
    02-14-12 02:30 AM
    playbook has trackpad? touchscreen isn't it?^^
    02-14-12 02:32 AM
    I meant the apple magic trackpad
    02-14-12 02:34 AM
    So no one has tried it?
    02-14-12 04:59 PM
    not sure if the mac version works with pb.but rim is supposed to release a keyboard with trackpad that has the two finger right click feature.
    02-14-12 05:08 PM
    I know that but I like the apple magic trackpad and just want to know if the right-clicking works on the playbook. Can someone please answer my question
    02-14-12 11:13 PM
    why not try it yourself?
    02-15-12 12:57 AM
    He doesn't own one. He tried the display at BB
    02-15-12 01:53 AM
    why not try it yourself?
    I don't own one and want to make sure it works properly before spending $50+ on it
    02-15-12 03:01 PM
    Now I may be dense here, but why would you expect an Apple specific product to work on a PB? Don't misunderstand me, the thing may work, but I don't know why you would expect it to function on another system.

I also don't know why you would need it with the PB. I can right-click using only one finger.
    BERaddict likes this.
    02-15-12 03:27 PM
    Now I may be dense here, but why would you expect an Apple specific product to work on a PB? Don't misunderstand me, the thing may work, but I don't know why you would expect it to function on another system.

I also don't know why you would need it with the PB. I can right-click using only one finger.
    I have the apple magic mouse and the right click works fine with the playbook.
    My playbook is hooked up to my tv so I need something to control it from a distance and I prefer the trackpad over the mouse
    02-15-12 03:31 PM
    I guess no one has tried it. Thanks for nothing. I'll just take my pb down to best buy and see if I can pair it with one of the trackpads and report on my findings
    02-16-12 12:44 AM
    I guess no one has tried it. Thanks for nothing. I'll just take my pb down to best buy and see if I can pair it with one of the trackpads and report on my findings
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ackpad-639205/

There's your answer.
    irvc.666 likes this.
    02-16-12 02:44 AM
    I don't own one and want to make sure it works properly before spending $50+ on it
    yet you were in a store testing one.

then you expect us to do your homework for you, then whine when no one jumps for you in mere hours.

i guess mommy still cuts up your meat at dinner too.
    02-16-12 04:52 AM
    yet you were in a store testing one.

then you expect us to do your homework for you, then whine when no one jumps for you in mere hours.

i guess mommy still cuts up your meat at dinner too.
    You misunderstood, I didn't go to the store to specifically test out the trackpad, I just stumbled upon it and unfortunately didn't have my playbook with me at the time.

My question was directed at people who own the trackpad. I don't expect anyone to do my homework for me. No one forced you to answer my question. Don't complain about things you need not subject yourself to.
    02-16-12 05:10 AM
    02-16-12 05:11 AM
    take your own advice. you could have spared yourself the trouble by simply going back to the store and checking yourself. most people on a blackberry oriented site don't care about or even have apple products.

the "thanks for nothing" whine a short time after your first post makes you out to be a child. expect to be treated as such.
    jonmark likes this.
    02-16-12 05:20 AM
    take your own advice. you could have spared yourself the trouble by simply going back to the store and checking yourself. most people on a blackberry oriented site don't care about or even have apple products.

the "thanks for nothing" whine a short time after your first post makes you out to be a child. expect to be treated as such.
    Im not going to buy it at the store and it's far from my house. I was actually going to buy it online.
    "most people on a blackberry oriented site don't care about or even have apple products." Really?
    http://crackberry.com/googlesearch?z...apple_keyboard
    http://crackberry.com/googlesearch?z...s_q=ipod_touch
    I'm not a hardcore apple lover, I'm just making a point here.
    Again my original question was directed at people who own the trackpad, If you don't own it why waste your time answering and then ******** about it.
    Last edited by irvc.666; 02-16-12 at 01:07 PM.
    02-16-12 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD