I haven't seen much discussion of if os2.0 can be used or is used much as peoples main tablet os. I use the browser alot and bridge to go through email.
    Should I just stick with the current os? or should I use the beta?
    People that have os 2.0 do u recommend it as being used? I don't mind some bugs if they are not completely aggravating.
    11-02-11 10:30 PM
    I used bridge via the work around.
    And I'm fine with everything else.

But.
    Browser is.. Pretty horrid. lol
    11-02-11 10:32 PM
    I'm using the v2 betas as my primary OS, and it is working great for me. The browser is a bit buggy, but other than that I have no complaints and I'm LOVING all these Android apps I can run..

And for the record, Blackberry Bridge works great for me. No work around required. It just works, with the exception if the Bridge Files application, which I rarely used.
    11-02-11 10:36 PM
    I haven't seen much discussion of if os2.0 can be used or is used much as peoples main tablet os. I use the browser alot and bridge to go through email.
    Should I just stick with the current os? or should I use the beta?
    People that have os 2.0 do u recommend it as being used? I don't mind some bugs if they are not completely aggravating.
    I use it as main, it has its serious bugs, but it also has some good points (android apps). Its definatly not for everybody, but ggreat for people that enjoy beta testing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-11 10:44 PM
    That settles it, I'm going to upgrade to OS2 this weekend!
    11-03-11 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD