Considering DOD is one of Blackberry bigger client, the pairing of the Z10 and Q10 should work seamless with the PlayBook. Plus someone has to keep sad_old_man in the cellar!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-03-13 11:04 AM
    Considering DOD is one of Blackberry bigger client, the pairing of the Z10 and Q10 should work seamless with the PlayBook. Plus someone has to keep sad_old_man in the cellar!
    Unless he is bringing up a bottle from the celler to share with us.............
    05-03-13 11:13 AM
    I could confide what goes on down there but unlike BB I believe in PRIVATE BISness

Oh look at that Airbus with no wheels....imagine a Airbus with missing parts....Hhhmmmmmmm
    05-03-13 11:18 AM
    Well, having a REAL Bridge like the ol' days - OS7, 6, etc - where my email and memos evaporated with the closure of the bridge or a separate greater than bt or wifi range, it made a better secure device.

I still think BB has missed the power of Bridge. Heins still is looking for a reason for a tablet - if they had emphasized Bridge and sold the damn tablet initially, it is a powerful adjunct to a phone.
    05-03-13 11:57 AM
    Ok I found the key now what's going on without me?
    05-03-13 12:15 PM
    Damn you pesky little gnome! Crashing yet another exclusive party.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 12:33 PM
    Damn you pesky little gnome! Crashing yet another exclusive party.

Posted via CB10
    Bye!

ps I read the report as well?
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    05-03-13 12:41 PM
    I could confide what goes on down there but unlike BB I believe in PRIVATE BISness

Oh look at that Airbus with no wheels....imagine a Airbus with missing parts....Hhhmmmmmmm
    I'm guessing this is a comment on missing features of BB10? If it is, an Airbus with no wheels is completely useless. I say it's more like an Airbus with park benches for seats. Still able to sit but would you feel safe? Or as comfortable for that matter? Actually, might be more comfortable. LOL. Unless you fly business. Maybe couches in Business class...
    05-03-13 07:56 PM
    the PB bridged with a BB phone was a great Idea, just the phone companies did not like it as they did not make any money on it
    the PB and the PB phones could have been sold as a bundle
    no phone company is the US sold the PB

I was in Berlin begin of March, did not see any PB, not one electronic store, I even ask for it

now I am in Dubai, where maybe 30% still use Blackberries, 6 and 7 there is not one PB in the stores
    none ever saw one and heard about an PB

someone is sleeping on the wheel
    BB wake up

05-04-13 05:57 AM