- CrackBerry Newbie
- 6 Posts
Docs to go failed to start due to error 22
I've received the following error when trying open docs to go. If I reset docs to go will open, but a short time later it won't. The only change I made to my playbook recently was downloading picinote. Is this the problem? Can someone help?
- 12-06-12, 12:50 AM #2
Just some more background that might help others answer.
Are you working on ONE particular document or a variety of different ones? How large is the document? Initially created on the pb or elsewhere? Complex? Oh, how much space do you have on your pb - pixinote start crowding the pb's memory?
- 12-06-12, 01:02 AM #3
Error 22 has happened a few times with me. I like you would get it with appworld and have to reboot to fix but shortly afterwards it would happen again. A wipe and reinstall fixed it for me. I have had it happen with 3rd party apps too and delete and reinstall fixed it but unfortunately when it's a system app like appworld or docs to go...you have to wipe. Backup -wipe -restore. Now is a good time to test the newest desktop manager. Good luck.
- By andy957 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-10, 10:29 PM
- By andy957 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 2Last Post: 02-10-10, 10:29 PM
- By UrbanAssault415 in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-08-09, 09:42 AM
- By UrbanAssault415 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 02-05-09, 09:01 PM
- By kelizrm in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-08, 10:26 AM