Wow, I'm shocked by this thread. I'm a big guy, but I far prefer to type in portrait mode, especially since OS 2.0 gave us autocorrect. I can type in landscape and often do for filling forms or answering BBMs, but if I have to type more than a sentence or two, I always rotate into portrait. I just find it faster and more comfortable.
    03-12-12 09:20 AM
    yes 2 thumbs in landscape mode lol I'm told my hands are huge here is a pic i just took using my macbookpro as that and my playbook are only cams i have lol
    I tried it and my thumbs gotta stretch all the way to reach the letters in the middle of the keyboard. I concede defeat and admit I have short thumbs. LOL
    inolle likes this.
    03-12-12 09:42 AM
    Landscape. Enough said.
    03-12-12 09:44 AM
    I tried it and my thumbs gotta stretch all the way to reach the letters in the middle of the keyboard. I concede defeat and admit I have short thumbs. LOL
    hehe if it makes you feel better i can take my hand and from pinky to thumb do the whole keyboard on a laptop
    03-12-12 09:49 AM
    It made me tempted to try. If I hold my hand at that position any longer it'll go into cramp lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk
    haveusean likes this.
    03-12-12 10:24 AM
    It made me tempted to try. If I hold my hand at that position any longer it'll go into cramp lol.

hehe im impressed you could but i had to stretch much less also i like the design on your mac
    03-12-12 10:31 AM
    I'm amazed too lol. And thank you, I love it too

03-12-12 10:44 AM
    Landscape mode with 1 or 2 middle finger play.
    03-12-12 10:48 AM
    Landscape mode. For me it just feels more natural.
    03-12-12 11:12 AM
    Landscape but i'm not as fast as in portrait mode
    03-12-12 11:13 AM
    Portrait for me. Thumb typing. Typed a lot of long documents using that.

I dont see how you did....im quite sure you made a few mistakes using the on screen keyboard lol. I would use the keyboard on my bb smartphone instead to type long documents, that way you get that physical feel with confidence knowing you wont misspell a word
    03-12-12 11:18 AM
    I do both but most time in landscape. After awhile my hand cramps then I switch to bridge.
    03-12-12 11:23 AM
    Definitely landscape - I rarely use the Playbook in portrait.
    03-12-12 07:20 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD