the discount is pretty big. i know a few people that have picked up a playbook for themselves. a couple of ppl more have just put in their orders at the RIM site.

anyone have an idea of how many have come into the marketplace now?
    11-27-11 05:49 AM
    the discount is pretty big. i know a few people that have picked up a playbook for themselves. a couple of ppl more have just put in their orders at the RIM site.

anyone have an idea of how many have come into the marketplace now?
    Nope, but there are already a few threads about this: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-sell-673285/
    11-27-11 06:55 AM
    Research In Motion will likely never announce total sales even after all inventory is exhausted. And there has been no announcement as to future production facilities so all we are left with is speculation which as we have witnessed impacts the price of shares in the company despite revenues most firms would kill to have each quarter.
    11-27-11 11:45 AM
    Most stores around me are sold out, so its a heck of a lot especially of the 32 and 16 gig
    11-28-11 12:31 AM
    For what I understand, Rim shipped about 700K units since production till August. They wanted to move 900K to 1M on the first year. I wouldn't be surprised if they moved 300K+ thus passing the 1M unit mark
    11-28-11 06:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD