Check out this YouTube Video. Tomorrow we will see all sorts of questions about missing parts, unable to reassemble etc etc etc

Impressive video
    DAnklaud and filbert42 like this.
    02-16-12 03:13 PM
    GOOD call , i have much saved from iFIXIT ,for i find them quite usefull. i made a PDF of the playbook teardown from there website iFixit: The free repair manual, and funny enough i have that pdf ON my playbook
    02-16-12 03:24 PM
    GOOD call , i have much saved from iFIXIT ,for i find them quite usefull. i made a PDF of the playbook teardown from there website iFixit: The free repair manual, and funny enough i have that pdf ON my playbook
    lol funny... So how are you gonna view it on your PB and repair your PB at the same time? lol

Great post OP!
    02-16-12 04:27 PM
    lol funny... So how are you gonna view it on your PB and repair your PB at the same time? lol

Great post OP!
    Hence why I said "funny enough" , ya ,its just there to temper into my brain a quick referance for when i question my own knowlage till i feel certain i can do without it for when/if i need to do a teardown(plus its my only portable copy i keep for others interested while I'm on the go
    02-16-12 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD