I have waited for a long time and finally I decided to purchase Microsoft Surface. I really like my new z30 and I think their BB10OS is awesome. However I am disappointed that BB is not making any new tablet. I hope that new CEO will look for making tablets because most of the prosumers buy phones and tablets and they will not spend money for apps or movies on two OS.
    12-02-13 11:55 AM
    I think the Surface (Pro) pretty much eliminates the need for any half-capable tablet. I mean, it's actually a real PC without the need for work-arounds or apps to get PC-level functionality.

As much as I would have liked to see a BB10 tablet, I don't think I would buy it over a Surface.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-13 12:18 PM
    I have 2 playbooks and a surface pro...I use all three, but have to say that the surface is what I use for presentations.
    12-02-13 12:29 PM
    I have waited for a long time and finally I decided to purchase Microsoft Surface. I really like my new z30 and I think their BB10OS is awesome. However I am disappointed that BB is not making any new tablet. I hope that new CEO will look for making tablets because most of the prosumers buy phones and tablets and they will not spend money for apps or movies on two OS.
    If you'd have bought a playbook two years ago, you'd be used to the disappointment by now.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-02-13 12:33 PM
    ^^ haha good one... that's why I bought the Surface RT then the Surface 2, awesome device
    12-02-13 04:09 PM
    Actually not a "good one"..... just an ugly truth.... own three Playbooks bought at full price and actually do not regret the purchase.... what I regret is how badly BB fouled up the Playbook in general... borken promises mostly.... after the BB10 OS promise being broken I simply do not believe anyting BB says until it actually happens.... I am not one of those tha bemoan the fact the Playbook is dead as it actually has a pretty good run if you look at the tablets released at the same itme... I am finding my first gen Ipad is getting increasingly orphaned as most current software will not run... no chance of OS upgrade... sound familiar.....
    FF22 likes this.
    12-02-13 04:35 PM