Strange thing, go to fire up my PB Music playlist yesterday, and discover my playlist has no songs in it - all my music has disappeared, although my 3 podcasts and that godawful Pete Yorn song are still there.

Navigated to my music folder in Files + Folders, oddly all the artist folders I had made were there still, and the modified date on all of them is 2012-03-21 02:47 - the previous evening. I'm quite certain I was asleep at that time, and my PB was charging next to me. So where'd my music go?
    03-24-12 11:40 AM
    Have you had a look using the usb or wifi? Are the files actually on the pb? Do you use any syncing software?

I suggest rebooting.

To fix an issue, try these in order:

Restart using the Battery Icon and press Restart

Press and hold the Power button for 10-15 seconds. Then leave it for 20-30 seconds and see if it restarts.

To REBOOT:
    Press and HOLD all three keys for about 10 - 20 seconds: PowerOn, VolUp and VolDown. Start with the PowerButton. Keep holding past the 3-choice options screen. If you hear a shutter type sound, you've taken a Screen Shot and probably missed the PowerButton.
    03-24-12 01:31 PM
    The files are not on the playbook. No syncing software that I'm aware of.

Navigated in over wifi from my laptop, nothing. Rebooted all three ways, nothing.

They're gone, and it happened when the folders were all modified.
    03-26-12 01:39 AM
    Strange. The music I have downloaded through 7Digital remains on my BlackBerry PlayBook and some of the music has been there since the release of the tablet.
    03-26-12 05:04 AM
    Did you delete the "copies" that were in the Misc/Android/xxxxx folders?

Have you tried adding them back? I've had about 3gigs of music on mine without any issue. I do copy them manually and don't use any sync type software.
    03-26-12 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD