Hi you lot, I have a meeting on Monday where I need to present my 'portfolio' - It's mostly digital design from graphic design and web design with some videos thrown in for good measure. I was really hoping to whack all of my work on the PlayBook, rock up with my HDMI cable and present it on the big screen but I can't find an app that will make the job easy. Sure I could use the individual media apps already preloaded on the PB or create a Presentation; but I was really hoping to use something similar to these that are on the iPad. I've searched Android apps too, but nothing seemed to come up. So I'm throwing it out to you lot, have you seen anything that I could possibly use? - Even if its an Android Port?
    01-05-13 05:21 AM
    That's actually quite hard. PlayBook doesn't really have any apps for this... shame really. You could always use a web designer like Wix or something and present it as online.
    01-05-13 10:06 AM
    Thanks Josh. I have found Fotolio - but I'm not an immediate fan. I have a play with it and see what it can do.
    01-05-13 10:11 AM