Is it possible to use a different browser on the PB aside from the PB browser? I can open my company's website using the PB browser; however, there are links in the site that when i click, opens another link instead. The sensitive area of the touchscreen is not where my my finger is.

Can we download another browser instead?

Thanks.
    02-12-12 09:02 AM
    Expand your screen so there's more space for your fingers between the links. The next page should come up regular size.
    sbx9900 likes this.
    02-12-12 09:06 AM
    No you wont be able to download another browser.
    sbx9900 likes this.
    02-12-12 09:36 AM
    Not until OS2.0, when you should be able to download and use some Android browsers.
    02-12-12 10:02 AM
    No you wont be able to download another browser.
    Why? There are other browsers availble to the PB. Secure Browser, Simple Browser, etc.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    02-12-12 10:03 AM
    Actually there are two browsers that you can get right now from App World. Both are developed by Crackberry members and have official threads in the Apps forum... the devs are very active and give great support.

The browsers are SimpleBrowser and SecureBrowser. Both are very fast, actually, and you can set the user agent to browsers such as Firefox. In fact, I am typing on the free version of SimpleBrowser right now.
    02-12-12 10:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD