Haha sorry, very excited about this one - and to be honest I probably just missed it in OS 1, but I was watching a widescreen movie and kinda getting annoyed at the relatively small image size (wanted the full 7" so to speak ...)so I just attempted to pinch-zoom it bigger ...

AND IT WORKS

Ok ... Carry on with your regularly scheduled programming.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-28-12 06:03 PM
    Yep. It was a OS 1.0 update where this feature appeared. But cool either way.
    02-28-12 06:23 PM
    Shiat I didn't notice that!! Here's one for you that I just noticed last night. With the updated browser the music didn't stop playing when I opened a new tab. I remember that being a gripe of some in the past
    02-28-12 06:37 PM
    Yes. It's excellent.

Did you also know that when you play music (best with internet stream ) and then use the video recorder you'll record the music in the video
    02-28-12 07:51 PM
    Ain't it great.
    02-28-12 07:55 PM
    The playbook has great microphones......
    02-28-12 09:14 PM
    Haha sorry, very excited about this one - and to be honest I probably just missed it in OS 1, but I was watching a widescreen movie and kinda getting annoyed at the relatively small image size (wanted the full 7" so to speak ...)so I just attempted to pinch-zoom it bigger ...

AND IT WORKS

Ok ... Carry on with your regularly scheduled programming.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    this is also a good way to get rid of the subtitles on some movies
    02-28-12 09:19 PM
    I noticed that you can zoom in on the email. Fantastic if your eyes are not what they used to be.
    02-28-12 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD