Did a security wipe on the PlayBook and everything is gone
I did a security wipe on my PlayBook cause I'm giving it to my sister! we did the tutorial and everything is GONE! The only thing left was setup and internet! That's it! What happen!
Posted via my white Z10. LG banter- blackberry bold 9900- Z10
- 09-01-13, 10:47 PM #4
Panic not, fellow PlayBook user!
Turn your device off, plug it to Desktop Software and agree whrn it prompts an update. Let it take it's time.
Once the device turn back on, it will be ready to do and all stock stuff will be there. Just run the setup again and she'll be ready to rock it!
- 09-01-13, 11:26 PM #7
Let us know. Yes, many times, the device is REALLY swept clean leaving only the Browser and Setup. Restoring or Checking for Updates generally brings things back. She should be prepared to have a new BBID which can be done in advance.
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
11-16-13, 12:10 AM #12
- 6,025 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- Sir Glaurung the Great
Wired, not ota Reboot pc, you may even want to reboot modem and router to sure all is fresh and ready. Also check Anti virus and firewall, make sure it won't block install...
- By Cylon69 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 48Last Post: 10-06-13, 04:47 PM
- By ZPingu in forum RogersReplies: 17Last Post: 09-15-13, 03:14 PM
- By bbryS in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 09-04-13, 07:45 AM
- By futchda in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 5Last Post: 09-02-13, 12:47 PM
- By Matt Ellis in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 2Last Post: 09-01-13, 09:57 PM