I bought my playbook at the start of january was quite happy with it. Saw the pretty cool features of having a bb phone from bridge so just bought a second hand 8520 to use as a remote, will also use it to evaluate bb as its my first, might use it as a second phone when going out but will use my android as my primary. Will be very interested to see what the BB10 devices are like when they arrive.
    03-06-12 05:04 AM
    Just wondering if anyone out there that recently bought a PlayBook, is now considering or would consider buying a current BB7.1 device ?
    Your thoughts?
    Yes, just got a Curve 9380
    03-06-12 02:27 PM
    I got my pb just after Christmas and wow! Decided I needed a BB phone so last week got myself a 9380 to use.
    03-06-12 03:02 PM
    I bought the PB first and then the Bold 9900. I was actually looking for an e-reader because my wife has a Sony PRS600. One day after lunch we drove by a Staples store with a 20% OFF everything in the store. The PB was just a touch over the price of an e-reader so I had to buy the last one in the store.
    After finding out how well the BB works with the PB - just had to become a CB newbie and haven't looked back.
    03-06-12 06:40 PM
    I just bought a Playbook today and do not currently own a Blackberry phone, but I am interested in buying a Bold 9930 (in addition to a couple other non-Blackberry devices).
    I bought that aforementioned Bold 9930 on eBay last week and received it in the mail yesterday. I'll probably put it on a line (along with my recently-purchased iPhone 4) this weekend.
    03-06-12 07:24 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD