I had a recent wish to add a few more wallpaper choices to my Curve and PlayBook, yet for some reason, they would not show up, under "Computer" in Windows 7, even though the Desktop Software had recognized the devices. I couldn't accessed files.

My first instinct was to battery pull- still nothing. Then, after a long thought, I chose to reset my phone (I'd made sure to use BlackBerry Protect Backing up so I didn't have to go through the BBM contact re-adding shannanigan). It worked! I can now plug in my Curve and it will appear with Autorun.

Since you can't battery pull the PlayBook, I went straight to resetting. Sadly, this did not solve the problem for the tablet. Any suggestions?

P.s. I have tried both the USB cable that came with the PlayBook, and also the one that came with my Curve. Still no luck.
    03-18-13 02:18 PM
    You might want to use the file transfer which doesn't need cables, but it takes a while to recognize the pb through it (at least it works).

Anyways I had the same problem as you mentioned but got it fixed it through someone's forum (just search, it helped). But now my problem is that it always says "your backup was not successful" and I cant fix it!
    03-18-13 02:29 PM