I know this has been discussed before and I believe I am doing it the way most knowledgeable people do it but this is my problem:

when deleting multiple emails, I swipe down the top bezel to show the icon with the double rectangles and click on the icon. Then when the email column is displayed I check emails to be deleted and then click on the trashcan icon to delete emails. Trouble is my 64 GB PB can never delete more than 3 emails at a time. I thought some people can delete a whole bunch more at one time. Does email attachments (i.e. photographs causing large file sizes) have something to do with limiting the number of emails to be deleted?
    04-15-14 05:29 PM
    Does it let you select more than three items but only delete three? That's strange -- I just deleted a bunch on mine without a problem.
    04-15-14 05:58 PM
    Does it let you select more than three items but only delete three? That's strange -- I just deleted a bunch on mine without a problem.
    I have something similar. You can select as many emails as you'd like, but after pressing delete it will delete them one by one. If you have 30 messages selected, it can take up to 15-30 seconds to delete them all instead of making them all disappear.

But this happens to me only on the yahoo account.
    Last edited by ViBogdan; 04-16-14 at 09:50 AM.
    04-16-14 02:24 AM
    I have something similar. You can select as many email as you like, but after pressing delete it will delete them one by one. If you have 30 messages selected, it can take up to 15-30 seconds to delete them all instead of making them all disappear.

But this happens to me only on the yahoo account.
    Yahoo IMAP is especially weird. There is some kind of lag. Even when I delete one email, sometimes the deleted email will reappear as new email. Maybe it is because I delete the next one too fast?
    04-16-14 07:19 AM
    Yahoo IMAP is especially weird. There is some kind of lag. Even when I delete one email, sometimes the deleted email will reappear as new email. Maybe it is because I delete the next one too fast?
    Yes, that also happens to me. But since my yahoo account is not that important to me, I decided to just delete it from my PlayBook. I only keep gmail active and it is much more responsive.
    04-16-14 09:52 AM
    So maybe it may have something to do with one's ISP? I often click on more than 3 emails and only 3 gets deleted.
    04-18-14 10:39 PM