When I delete an appointment on my playbook, it looks like it is deleted on my playbook but on my Torch and Outlook the appointment is still there. When I bridge again with my playbook to my torch, the appointment shows up again. Anyone having the same issues?
    06-16-11 02:47 PM
    never experienced it, I'd say delete your bluetooth and bridge profile and set it up again on both devices. If it continues try updating or changing your phone os.
    06-16-11 05:34 PM
    discovered it is only for recurring appointments. I don't want to mess around with my bridge profile since I have AT&T and just happy right now it's bridging at all.
    06-16-11 07:14 PM
    Hi! How can I download Calendar into my Playbook? I can't find it in Applications. Please help!!!
    06-20-11 08:01 PM
    You can only have the Calendar open if you have a Blackberry phone and are using the bridge app. At this time the PB does not have any calendar app independent of the phone. Some folks are using google calendar, I believe.
    06-20-11 08:38 PM
    I just tried to delete a recurring appointment on my Playbook via Bridge. I tapped the red X, I was asked if I wanted to delete the single appointment or the entire recurrance, I tapped to delete the whole thing, and the appointment was still there (on my Playbook and on my phone). When I deleted the recurrance onmy phone, ot was gone in both places. A non-recurring appointment deletes as expected. So the problem is only with recurring appointments.
    08-15-11 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD