I don't see the option under account settings. Is there a way to set this?
    02-22-12 04:48 PM
    Delete e-mails on the PlayBook....... and "KEEP/DELETE" them on the server side?

Which do you want to do? KEEP THEM on the server side, or DELETE them on the server side?
    02-22-12 04:50 PM
    Delete e-mails on the PlayBook....... and "KEEP/DELETE" them on the server side?

Which do you want to do? KEEP THEM on the server side, or DELETE them on the server side?
    I want to have the option to choose either delete or keep on the server for the one I am deleting on playbook. Like on my blackberry phone, it asks me if I want to delete on the server too when I delete on the phone.
    02-23-12 04:44 AM
    correct there doesn't appear to be a reconciliation setting....
    02-23-12 04:50 AM
    I was wondering where that option was myself.
    02-23-12 04:56 AM
    To me this is a very basic feature so is the sub folder syncing. I can't believe they never thought of these or they are just not able to implement.
    02-23-12 05:25 AM
    In the advance settings there is an option to keep message on the server. The problem is that it doesn't work. As soon as you delete it from the playbook it gets deleted from the server. This makes using email on the playbook a big problem. Unless you keep all emails on the playbook until you have had chance to download them to your computer/phones first.
    02-23-12 06:40 AM
    In the advance settings there is an option to keep message on the server. The problem is that it doesn't work. As soon as you delete it from the playbook it gets deleted from the server. This makes using email on the playbook a big problem. Unless you keep all emails on the playbook until you have had chance to download them to your computer/phones first.
    I don't have that option in the advanced settings. And if I delete emails on my playbook, it doesn't delete it on the server side.

This is really weird as you have different options?
    02-23-12 07:54 AM
    The message apps was so slow to sync..
    02-23-12 08:00 AM
    I just checked again lt looks like only when you configure POP emails you have the leave messages on server option. All the other email setup don't have this option.
    02-23-12 10:02 AM
    leave it to RIM to f**k this up!
    02-25-12 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD