Just started playing with the email feature and i couldn't find a way to delete "spam" email without opening it first. I would have thought by holding down the email from the left tab it would bring up a popup to delete or atleast let me check the ones to delete and select menu to delete all.

anyone know how? right now it is a let down.
    02-23-12 11:41 AM
    In the Mail app, swipe down from the top and tap "Select"
    Chrisy and Superfly_FR like this.
    02-23-12 11:55 AM
    Thanks, SonicMan, I was wondering this too.
    02-23-12 11:58 AM
    You can use a two finger touch to select multiple files
    02-23-12 12:14 PM
    In the Mail app, swipe down from the top and tap "Select"
    First I'm in the bridge mail, when I swipe down I get font size (three letter A's ). Second, what is the mask in the right hand corner for?
    02-23-12 12:28 PM
    In bridge email there is a blue checkbox under the message list, hit that and then select 1 or more emails you want to delete...Not sure what "mask" you are referring to.
    02-23-12 12:31 PM
    First I'm in the bridge mail, when I swipe down I get font size (three letter A's ). Second, what is the mask in the right hand corner for?
    In the bridged mail, at the bottom left of the list; the blue and white squares with a check makes you so select mode
    02-23-12 12:32 PM
    In bridge email there is a blue checkbox under the message list, hit that and then select 1 or more emails you want to delete...Not sure what "mask" you are referring to.
    damm you're fast !
    02-23-12 12:32 PM
    Yeah, what they said. ^^^
    02-23-12 12:39 PM
    The mask I'm referring to is to the right of the Headline (title) of the web page.
    02-23-12 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD