Anyone get in on this deal at ebay

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

I got one to give a way, hope he gets some 64gb for sale as my 32gb is all full
    Last edited by MR CANADA.; 04-11-12 at 09:14 AM. Reason: change title add more info
    04-11-12 07:28 AM
    Huge red flag:

04-11-12 07:35 AM
    If so paypal will save me, I hope.
    04-11-12 07:37 AM
    Wonder if those are part of the group that "fell off the truck" so to speak.
    04-11-12 07:39 AM
    The major issue I have with e-scam, I mean e-bay is that most of these jokers never have a real phone number, and no physical address of the seller which one can verify with real time satellite views of the address, and verifiable names connected to said phone numbers. In virtually all cases, they provide a bullsh1t help line, which is nothing more then a e-mail address. They then go on to say if you haven't heard from them in 72 hours, then it's your spam filter dummy. For the coup de grace, they then say they will "refund" you if you don't get an item in 30 days....30 days is more then enough time to disappear with those ill gotten gains sent by these dummies for these too good to be true deals.

Caveat emptor peoples.
    04-11-12 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD