Hi guys,

I just got a new PB from Staples and found out that the screen has 3-4 bright (white) pixels on the black boot screen.

They are not really visible on the other screen like white screen or color ones. I just wonder whether they are normal or fixable. Otherwise I can return it back to Staples.

Thank you for ur help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-11 08:13 PM
    Hi guys,

I just got a new PB from Staples and found out that the screen has 3-4 bright (white) pixels on the black boot screen.

They are not really visible on the other screen like white screen or color ones. I just wonder whether they are normal or fixable. Otherwise I can return it back to Staples.

Thank you for ur help

i always have couple dead pixel since day one.it didnt bothered me because its only visible on the black picture or on the boot screen and if the brightness is low you cant even see it.
    07-23-11 08:35 PM
    Hi guys,

Thank you for ur help

Take it back its a bad display, there's no fixing it without replacing it with a good one..
    07-23-11 08:37 PM
    I have always had 1 dead pixel, there are worse things in life.
    07-23-11 11:54 PM
    i had one then i downloaded that app which tests ur hd tv.. (forgot the name but i believe its made by someone on crackberry/this forum). use that app to cycle through your screen a few times.. and ti cleared my dead pixel... worth a try.
    07-23-11 11:57 PM
    i had one then i downloaded that app which tests ur hd tv.. (forgot the name but i believe its made by someone on crackberry/this forum). use that app to cycle through your screen a few times.. and ti cleared my dead pixel... worth a try.
    Did you download the app from appworld or did you sideload it? Thanks

07-24-11 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD