Hi everyone!
    So I was listening to my playlist on Friday night to fall asleep to as I always do, battery was at about 90%...
    On Saturday to my dismay, I can't turn it on, nothing at all is happening!
    I've tried the reset processes, power button 20 odd seconds... power and + buttons together... power, + and - buttons together...
    There is no sign of life whatsoever, no red light, nothing even dimly on the screen.
    I know the first answer would be its fully out of battery, but it was almost full and I can listen to music at 8% for a few hours and it's still got power...
    If anyone has any miracle advice I'd sorely appreciate it, I'm lost without my Playbook...! Boo!
    Thank you!!!!!
    05-04-14 06:27 AM
    Try putting it on the charger, sometimes the battery can drain drastically lol

Posted via CB10
    05-04-14 06:34 AM
    Try stack charging your battery. Plug the Playbook charger in for 2 minutes, then unplug the charger again. Leave it for 3 mins then plug the charger in again for another 2 mins. You may have to repeat this cycle quite a few times (between 5 or 20 times) to get the battery up to a level to actually start the OS of the PlayBook.

Hope it works. Good luck.

Careful! Z10 in action!
    05-04-14 06:35 AM
    Have you tried stack charging? If I remember correctly I think it goes something like 30 seconds on the charger and 10 seconds off and then repeat. Pressing power button is like taking a step back so continue stack charging for a while before attempting to turn it on. I really haven't don't this in a few years. I think the light doesn't turn on until you get close. If this doesn't work its probably bit the dust.

^^beat me to it
    05-04-14 06:39 AM
    Thanks guys, I will try the stack charging, if it is that, WOW! It certainly would have lost a LOT of power overnight...bit worrying!
    Thanks again, here's hoping!
    05-04-14 06:39 AM
    That indicate that you need to upgrade buddy. Playbook support is dead and is time to move on.
    05-04-14 06:47 AM
    That indicate that you need to upgrade buddy. Playbook support is dead and is time to move on.
    It doesn't matter if it's no longer supported. It still is a tablet that packs quite a punch

Posted via CB10
    05-04-14 06:58 AM
    There was an update not that long ago...I bought a 3 year warranty when I bought my PB in December of 2012, if the stack charging doesn't work i'll have to take it in to replace...the usb port to charge is dodgy as it is...sigh, wish RIM would love their PB's as much as we do!
    05-04-14 07:09 AM
    There was an update not that long ago...I bought a 3 year warranty when I bought my PB in December of 2012, if the stack charging doesn't work i'll have to take it in to replace...the usb port to charge is dodgy as it is...sigh, wish RIM would love their PB's as much as we do!
    It's no longer RIM dude, it's been re-branded as BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    05-04-14 07:53 AM