I've looked all over for this error and haven't been able to find a solution.

I want to remove android app player, update to beta 2.0 and start over again.

I went to remove android app player form 1.0.7 using DDPB and everytime the program loads on my PC there is a blank grey box where the checklist for my apps should be.

Any solution for this, I've installed all Java, etc. and restarted both device multiple times. If I hit refresh my IP comes up from developer mode and I can add my password. Still no checklist.

Anyone?
    11-03-11 12:24 AM
    I am having the same problem I can;t uninstall the apps since some of them where not succesfully installed on my pb and are just wasting space
    12-10-11 04:57 PM
    I've looked all over for this error and haven't been able to find a solution.

I want to remove android app player, update to beta 2.0 and start over again.

I went to remove android app player form 1.0.7 using DDPB and everytime the program loads on my PC there is a blank grey box where the checklist for my apps should be.

Any solution for this, I've installed all Java, etc. and restarted both device multiple times. If I hit refresh my IP comes up from developer mode and I can add my password. Still no checklist.

Anyone?
    Not sure but think you have to wipe it.
    12-10-11 05:50 PM
    Well actually when I restarted my playbook all of my failed to install apps that I uploaded through wifi from DPPB got erased
    12-10-11 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD