Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Unhappy Dark corners on screen?

Have anyone found their PlayBook that seems to have darker colors at corners of the screen? Looks like discoloration or inconsistent back light.

I just had my Playbook replaced, the original had yellow tinge at left and right side of the screen. My replaced set doesn't have yellow tinge but I noticed dark corners on the screen, like vignetting effect.

I'm considering to send for repair again, but if this is a common PlayBook issue, then I'll keep it. Considering that I'm lucky to not have dead pixel. Touch wood!
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    2AA6XXXX

NO!
    If You Can Read This, Thank a Teacher...if it's in English, Thank a Soldier

Support: www.woundedwarriorproject.org

We etch these names in granite to stand against time so we and our children can learn and remember.
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by alnamvet68 View Post
    NO!
    Thanks for your reply.

I have included the photo in my post, and the screenshot I used to test.

Can anybody help me by also displaying the screenshot on your screen, preferably in a dark room and see if you have dark corners too?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dark corners on screen?-img_00000003.jpg   Dark corners on screen?-_mg_9546-copy.jpg  
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Dude do you find some answer? I have the same issue after last update. Dark corners like some Little vignette.