- CrackBerry Addict
- 831 Posts
Customizing home screen links
You know what would cool..... If we could insert a custom picture into the icon we create for home Page Web Links.
We can already rename it to what we choose. If we could insert a picture you could make it look like an actual app icon
Just saying......it'd be cool
- 01-01-2013, 07:21 PM #2
What I usually do is try to zoom in as much as possible on the website's logo, try to hold that position, and hit the Add to Home Screen icon. Its usually sufficient enough for me.BlackBerry 8900< BlackBerry 9000+BlackBerry 8100< BlackBerry 6210 (Dont ask)<BB 9000< BlackBerry Z10!
Proud BlackBerry PlayBook owner.
Proud BlackBerry Z10 running BlackBerry 10 owner.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-01-2013, 07:22 PM #4
- 2,255 Posts
To a certain extent you can. If you zoom in on the page you want to bookmark on your homescreen, the icon will show the zoomed view which was showing on the screen when you created the bookmark.
edit- you guys beat me to the punch.
- By OSoAmazin in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 30Last Post: 07-28-2011, 09:40 AM
- By jsmoberg in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2008, 05:53 AM
- By spc0000 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 07-16-2008, 02:37 PM
- By pyroguysf in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2008, 02:29 PM
- By spc0000 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2008, 11:15 PM