I thought Sears had bought K Mart, perhaps I'm wrong -- but what I see as the REAL problem is the fact that CITICARD has their fingers in the works!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-11 04:59 AM
    I may not be a victim in this goat rope, but I really, really would love to get my hands on that bloke who owns that buy-com or whatever the name of that phony Sears store front is.
    12-09-11 05:37 AM
    I thought Sears had bought K Mart, perhaps I'm wrong -- but what I see as the REAL problem is the fact that CITICARD has their fingers in the works!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Technically they merged, but either way Sears=Kmart now.
    12-09-11 06:17 AM
    hmm, I wonder if there are enough affected parties to form a class action law suit? Any lawyer types out there wanna weigh in?
    12-09-11 09:38 AM
    Going after that rogue vendor may prove to be difficult (I suspect he may an overseas crook), but shining a huge torch light on the Sears brand, and what it has become, may get things cleaned up a bit.
    12-09-11 09:41 AM
    Hi everyone,

Update: Apparently the threat from Mastercard is a bit more significant than a request from me. First thing this morning, I had a credit for $100.00 from Sears.com. Hope you all got yours too.
    12-09-11 02:29 PM
    Doesn't look like they're trying to hide yet -- Bonus-Buy.com store front at sears.com
    Just tried this link again -- I was going to leave a very negative review for Bonus-Buy.com. The link isn't working here tonight. Which is a GOOD thing!
    12-09-11 09:42 PM
    I filed a claim through PayPal for this since I didn't receive my $25.50 for two transactions of this PlayBook ($51.00 total!). I only did it on one since I assumed they would refund me for both.

Fortunately, they refunded me $25.50 for one transaction but not the other. I'm guessing since I didn't file a claim for the other one separately. So I just recently filed the other as well and imagine they will follow through like with the other.

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, this is why I deal with online commerce through PayPal. This isn't the first time they've helped me out.

I guess the lesson for many of us here is that some things are just too good to be true. But hey, if we get giftcards out of this then the situation isn't that bad. I'll be more than happy when I get my remaining $25.50 and giftcard(s) in the mail.

Glad to see many of you have seen resolutions and hope the same for the remainder of you.
    12-10-11 12:05 AM
    It appears the bonus-buy.com site is no more.
    12-10-11 03:27 AM
184 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD