Link:

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more

Free ship Promo code REALJOY

Who will TOFTT?

Contact Seller
    BONUS-BUY.COM
    Return Policy

706a glendale drive
    greensboro NC 27406
    US
    804-719-1089
    [email protected]
    Last edited by Mrs Gatz; 11-27-11 at 01:57 PM.
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    11-27-11 01:44 PM
    promo code not valid
    11-27-11 02:05 PM
    Well i took a chance and ordered one. After all is said and done got it for $106.00. The free shipping code did not work for me.
    11-27-11 02:06 PM
    That price cannot be right or legit?
    11-27-11 02:08 PM
    promo code not valid
    Its at the top of the page.

Anyone able to place an order, or call them ? Ive listed the number from contact info.

It was worth a shot if legit Before slickdeals gets wind of it !

Edit: ok, promo code for ship seems invalid
    11-27-11 02:08 PM
    That price cannot be right or legit?
    Here's hoping it is. But the uncertainty is why I posted to Crackberry -- has anybody ever heard of "BONUS-BUY.COM"? They have a large presence on Sears.com, but their very name makes it extremely difficult to Google their company.
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    11-27-11 02:19 PM
    I may kick myself later but... something seems weird about this. bonus-buy.com is not a real website- only a storefront on sears. I called the number from above and get a message that the googlevoice subscriber is not available. Promo code is not valid. Shipping isn't until dec 19-23. I so want to bite the bullet and order, but something just doesn't seem right.
    11-27-11 02:20 PM
    They also sell the iPhone 5, 4G which doesn't exist....I'd say sketchy at the very best.
    11-27-11 02:20 PM
    Not that it means much in this day and age, but isn't the area code for GSO 336? 804 sounds like Va...
    11-27-11 02:23 PM
    Not that it means much in this day and age, but isn't the area code for GSO 336? 804 sounds like Va...
    Yes it is, Richmond and surrounding burghs.
    11-27-11 02:27 PM
    looks like a scam.
    watch out for identity theft.
    11-27-11 02:27 PM
    scammer central IMO
    11-27-11 02:42 PM
    I am a little skeptical now that you guys are mentioning it. I ordered through PayPal so I hope that helps. The payment went to Sears Holding Corporation according to my PayPal.
    11-27-11 02:47 PM
    I am a little skeptical now that you guys are mentioning it. I ordered through PayPal so I hope that helps. The payment went to Sears Holding Corporation according to my PayPal.
    Without a doubt Sears should be responsible for their merchants, especially since it is their shopping cart and CC Auth.

If this was Joe's Camera in the Cayman islands, well...

But being Sears I thought it worth a shot.
    11-27-11 02:57 PM
    I tried calling the 804 phone number... It's a Google Voice number that went straight to voicemail. Interesting...

Also, the promo code does NOT and will NOT work. Fine print says it only applies to orders of $99 or more and sold by SEARS. And, local store pick up is not available (probably due to the fact that it's not actually sold by SEARS), so after shipping and tax, the order comes out to $95. Which, is pretty good if this is legit since everywhere else sells the 16gb for $199 before tax.

I'm pretty sure this is legit since SEARS is handling the billing. However, I don't want to wait 3-4 weeks to get one...
    11-27-11 03:04 PM
    I tried calling the 804 phone number... It's a Google Voice number that went straight to voicemail. Interesting...

Also, the promo code does NOT and will NOT work. Fine print says it only applies to orders of $99 or more and sold by SEARS. And, local store pick up is not available (probably due to the fact that it's not actually sold by SEARS), so after shipping and tax, the order comes out to $95. Which, is pretty good if this is legit since everywhere else sells the 16gb for $199 before tax.

I'm pretty sure this is legit since SEARS is handling the billing. However, I don't want to wait 3-4 weeks to get one...
    That's still a great price so I hopped on two. I will gladly wait if the vendor is legit. I called PayPal and they said I would be covered by PayPal if anything goes wrong. The picture, description, model #, and sales item# should hopefully help with claims if anything goes wrong.

Good luck to the others that ordered as well. I could understand how some would stay away from this though. It's a bit of a risk. Thanks Mrs Gatz and clovis_man for bringing it to our attention!
    11-27-11 03:09 PM
    that's still a great price so i hopped on two. I will gladly wait if the vendor is legit. I called paypal and they said i would be covered by paypal if anything goes wrong. The picture, description, model #, and sales item# should hopefully help with claims if anything goes wrong.

Good luck to the others that ordered as well. I could understand how some would stay away from this though. It's a bit of a risk. Thanks mrs gatz and clovis_man for bringing it to our attention!
    its the wrong model number
    11-27-11 03:14 PM
    its the wrong model number
    I noticed that, right when you said that lol. One less attribute to use against them. Again, it's a risk so we'll see.
    11-27-11 03:24 PM
    I ordered then read the rest of the thread...tried to cancel the order. CC removed authorization...see how this goes.
    11-27-11 03:33 PM
    The Nexuss Point - Amazon Store: Computers: B000LIFB7S D-Link DIR-655 Extreme N Gigabit Wireless Router

That model number is the ASIN for a wireless router. Maybe you will all be receiving routers. lol
    11-27-11 03:36 PM
    Did anyone calls Sears to see if this is legit? If they back it up then it must be or they are going to receive some lawsuits.

If this is real I will order 2.
    11-27-11 03:43 PM
    noticed that it "sold by BONUS-BUY.COM" seem kinda werid and why is cad price?
    11-27-11 03:49 PM
    I'm calling Sears right now.
    11-27-11 03:50 PM
    Ok so I just got off the phone with Sears and they said it is legit. They transfered me to bonus-buy afterwards though and it went straight to the Gvoice voicemail.
    YaBoi410 likes this.
    11-27-11 03:57 PM
    This seems very sketchy...
    11-27-11 04:01 PM
184 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD